Vendor Name: VMware
Primary TXA contacts:
Clarissa Zinger, Partner Business Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
VMware streamlines the journey for organizations to become digital businesses that deliver better experiences to their customers and empower employees to do their best work. Our software spans App Modernization, Cloud, Networking & Security and Digital Workspace.
For more information, visit https://www.vmware.com/ca.html
Programs & Promotions:
Partner Incentives Financial Benefits, and Partner Incentives Resources.
Redesigned Incentives Programs
Effective January 30, 2021, our incentives programs have been redesigned to build engagement across all your value motions. By aligning our incentive programs across the customer lifecycle, you can amplify your ability to create customer-centric experiences and deliver valuable solution outcomes. Our industry leading framework provides wider access, a simplified and improved partner experience, and increasing returns as you build your VMware practice. Visit the incentive page to access the updated program guide, T&Cs, and FAQs.
Advantage+ rewards partners for leading and creating new opportunities with VMware solutions. When you register qualifying opportunities, partners can protect their pre-sales investment and earn more when closing new opportunities with VMware. Recently announced, VMware is offering higher discounts when partners register new opportunities on advanced solutions. Learn More
Amplify 2020 is a joint program between VMware and Intel supporting deployments of SDDC and Hybrid Cloud on Intel-based hardware. Amplify is available to transacting MSC and aspiring MSC partners, and deployments can be on-premise, private or hybrid cloud. Learn More
Staff at VMware’s Partner Connect Partners who hold either a VSP Foundation, VCP or VTSP accreditation can earn points for sales of target product families or sales closed following an assessment. Use these points to shop the online catalog, to order VMware branded Visa debit cards and more. Sign up and see what incentives are running in your area. Learn More
The VMware Solution Rewards rebate program is designed to accelerate partner profitability on sales of new and emerging VMware virtualization solutions. By driving sales of products within their achieved VMware Solution Competency, eligible partners can accelerate profitability with quarterly back-end rebate incentives. Learn More
Programmatic incentives designed to reward partners for driving post sales consumption of services based on VMware Cloud on AWS. Learn More
Partner Solutions Playbooks available!
Newly developed partner playbooks around our key solutions are available. Each playbook highlights what those in sales and marketing roles need to learn about the solution and products, how to uncover opportunities, and close deals. The following are available now!
Digital Workspace, Future Ready, VMware Cloud Foundation, Virtual Cloud Network, VMware Cloud on AWS, vSphere with Tanzu, Tanzu Portfolio. (Now, available in French, Italian, German, Chinese and Japanese – find them here)
Partner Demand Center
Drive demand, capture leads, and close more deals—with start-to-finish resources for running successful marketing campaigns. Learn more
VMware provides a diverse portfolio of technology solutions, tools, and resources that allow you to expand your existing market presence and take advantage of emerging opportunities to grow your bottom line.
- Our mission - To deliver a comprehensive, innovative marketing portal for the continuous support of our valuable partners.
- What we offer - A full range of demand-generation and lead-nurture services, including tools, materials, and support—all designed to meet a broad range of partner needs.
- What you’ll get - Best-in-class, market-tested resources—including branded, customizable social and email campaigns; web banners and website content; event kits; an email platform; a downloadable collateral library; and analytics and lead-management tools.
- How you benefit - Find everything you need to plan and run campaigns in order to go to market, generate demand, accelerate sales, and grow revenue.
Some examples of campaigns on the Partner Demand Center
- Modern Apps Campaign - The VMware Modern Apps Campaign makes a compelling case for how VMware Tanzu™ Basic speeds the path to modern apps by allowing companies to quickly support off-the-shelf containerized workloads. - Campaign on PDC
- VMware Cloud Foundation - The VMware Cloud Foundation Campaign enables you to drive demand for VMware Cloud Foundation™—the ubiquitous hybrid cloud platform that delivers enterprise agility, reliability, and efficiency for a private cloud, hybrid cloud, or multi-cloud strategy. - Campaign on PDC
- Hybrid Cloud: Hybrid Cloud Management - Help organizations leverage consistent infrastructure and operations for container- and virtual machine–based workloads across hybrid cloud. - Campaign on PDC
- Digital Workspace: Future Ready Workforce Campaign - Enable “anywhere organizations” to embrace a sustainable work-from-home strategy by providing a secure, scalable, and unified digital infrastructure for today’s distributed workforce. - Campaign on PDC
- VMware Cloud Simplified with Modern HCI (Mid-Market) Campaign - Specifically target mid-market organizations to embrace the benefits of hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI). - Campaign on PDC
- HCI Expand Campaign - Promote hybrid cloud infrastructure and VMware Cloud Foundation™ to existing VMware vSAN™ customer accounts. - Campaign on PDC
- VMware vSphere® with Tanzu Campaign - Upgrade existing vSphere customers to vSphere with Tanzu, which opens the door for other upsell and cross-sell opportunities. vSphere 7 is key to infrastructure modernization and agile operations. - Campaign on PDC
Partner Demand Center Training:
- Marketing on LinkedIn - How to Dial Up Your Results
- Learn about VMware partner marketing campaigns, the new Partner Demand Center platform and best practices from our LinkedIn guest speaker. - Recording
- New Partner Demand Center Webinar and Demo - Informative webinar to walk-through the new modern user interface, intuitive navigation, enhanced reporting, easy-to-monitor dashboards, and streamlined workflows that make it even easier to drive demand. - Recording - Password: 8x!jHNd%
Ingram Micro team contacts:
Chad Ordona, VMware Cloud - Channel Account Specialist
Chad.email@example.com, Tel: 1-800-668-3450 x 56063
Omnia Galal, VMware - Channel Account Specialist
Omnia.Galal@ingrammicro.com, Tel: 1-800-668-3450 x 55360
Ana Grandic, Distribution Partner Sales Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 905-617-2732
Come to VMware EMPOWER Online Americas, a free, three-day event, on May 25-27. Why? Because EMPOWER is your primary partner enablement opportunity.
So, join us for the latest technical, sales and marketing content. Experience expert-led Hands-on Labs, and get opportunities to chat directly with VMware innovators. No travel is required - this event is as close as your nearest monitor.