Better together: Microsoft Home & Business 2019 & Windows 10 Pro on modern devices
You can save your SMB customers' valuable time and money, even those with limited or no IT staff, by reminding them that support for Windows 7 and Office 2010 has ended. Now is a great time to upgrade to Office Home & Business 2019 on a Windows 10 Pro modern device today.
Promote security: SMBs must be more diligent than ever in protecting their business and customer data. You can help by explaining the benefits of a new modern device with Windows 10Pro and Office Home & Business 2019.
Help ensure your customers can quickly and easily purchase Office from home.
Electronic Software Distribution (ESD) is the fastest and easiest way to sell Office today.
- Fast - immediately download Office after purchasing
- 24/7 product availability
- No physical media - purchase available via direct, secure download
Additional key features of Office Home & Business:
- One-time purchase - Office Home & Business 2019 is a one-time purchase rather than a monthly subscription.
- Install on one PC or MAC , this software is designed for families and small businesses to use at home or work.
- Classic Office apps - Enjoy using the apps you know and love with newer productivity and collaboration features compared to older versions of Office, such as Office 2007/2010.
Trust, reliability, proven performance!
Register today for Virtual Inner Circle World Solutions Event. This event will provide exclusive access to content relating to laptops and desktops including product priorities, market technology trends, programs, education, and tools that can help you grow your business. Hear from Microsoft Devices and several other manufacturer partners including: ASUS, Dell Technologies, ESET, Intel, LG, and Seagate. Looking forward to seeing you join us.
PLUS, all attendees will be entered into a draw to win one of three $100 e-gift cards. Additional prizes may also be won during the event. Register today.
For more information about Microsoft Office solutions, contact your dedicated product specialist at Ingram Micro - Chris Pierson.