- Device Control - protects against data loss by monitoring and controlling data transfers from PCs to removable storage devices (e.g. USB).
- DLP - be proactive about data protection and ensures that you create effective data security policies.
- EDR - helps security analysts understand alerts, conduct investigations, and quickly respond to threats.
- Protect - delivers endpoint detection and response capabilities by identifying and visualizing threat data in real time.
- MOVE - optimizes security, flexibility, and management for virtual environments, increasing options for companies investing in virtualization for data centers, applications, and desktops.
- Web Gateway - a high-performance secure web gateway with best-in-class threat protection in one unified appliance software architecture.
- Insights - helps organizations move to action-oriented, proactive security posture with local and global telemetry to detect, rank, and respond quickly and accurately to threats.
- Device Control - Lock Down Devices.
- DLP - Gain Visibility. Quickly Identify Data. Remediate Policy Violations.
- EDR - Simplify Deployment. Focus on Incident Response. Gain Visibility into Emerging Threats.
- Protect - Get a Superior Security Posture. Spend Less Time Managing Policies. Prioritized Data at a Glance.
- MOVE - Enable Flexible Deployment. Improve Resource Optimization. Manage Policies
- Web Gateway - Powerful Rules-based Policy Engine. Protect Off-network Users. Share Threat Information.
- Insights - Intelligence at Scale. Rank and Anticipate Threats. Actionable Endpoint Insights
Learn More and Get $50!
Be one of the first 20 Ingram Micro SMB resellers to schedule a meeting with Alex Tovar (McAfee Product Specialist) to learn more about McAfee and discuss potential opportunities, McAfee's Partner Program, book time for a presentation and/ore demo to prepare to close your deal, get a quote, and review any applicable promos - and you'll earn a $50 e-gift card.
Contact Alex Tovar - McAfee Product Specialist for more information about McAfee solutions.
Today’s most impactful threats have been identified by McAfee’s threat research team presented in a new dynamic threats report format. View the latest threats and their impact at the McAfee Threat Center.
McAfee Named Customers’ Choice for SWG in Gartner Peer Insights
For the third year in a row, our leading cybersecurity partner, McAfee, is named Customers’ Choice in the June 2021 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: Secure Web Gateways. See what McAfee's customers have to say and discuss with your customer how Secure Web Gateway is right for them. Find out more here.