Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower more than 40,000 customers, including nearly 80% of the Fortune 500, rely on living security from Trellix.
- Endpoint Security
- Cloud Security
- Data and Users
- Applications Security
- Infrastructure Security
We created an XDR architecture that can be tailored to your organization, delivering higher resilience and agility.
Learning & Adapting
Our living XDR ecosystem harnesses the power of AI/ML to adaptively strengthen prevention, so you stay ahead of dynamic threats and business continues as usual.
Native & Open
Our flexible, scalable platform with open APIs integrates seamlessly with your existing technologies, strengthening your security with an ecosystem made just for you.
Expert & Embedded
Our experts monitor and research threats and campaign activities, producing insightful and actionable threat intelligence on threat actors and their behavior.
An XDR solution:
- Shares local threat intelligence immediately across component security products for efficient threat blocking
- Combines weak signals from components into strong signals of malicious intent and integrates data for faster alert triage
- Provides centralized configuration with weighted guidance to help prioritize activities
- Converts streams of alerts into fewer incidents for manual investigation
- Resolves alerts quickly using integrated incident response with context from all components
- Automates repetitive tasks, helps increase productivity and decrease acquisition costs
- Creates robust capabilities without custom-made solutions
- Delivers rapid time to value as an adaptable, out-of-the-box integration
- Xcite Incentive -- $500 Spiff Per Meeting Booked & Qualified Deal Registration Now Through Aug 31st, 2022
- Xcell Incentive – Receive up to $5,000 per qualified Deal Registration Closed By Dec 31st, 2022. Minimum of 1,000 nodes and $10,000 Deal Registration to qualify.
For more information about Trellix solutions, contact your dedicated Account Specialist - Alex Tovar today!