- Faster time to value and rapid workload provisioning with cloud management of Citrix infrastructure
- Hybrid DaaS support allows admins to Deploy desktops and apps from on-prem datacenters or in the cloud
- Improved business agility with ability to scale on demand to meet flexible work needs
- Ability to integrate managed cloud capacity and DaaS quick deploy
- Lead with best-in-class Citrix DaaS technology partnered with Microsoft and Google for turnkey desktop hosting
- Scale up and down on demand, to support flexible workspace needs and project-based DaaS deployments
- Pay as you go or fixed cost per user simplifies IT spending, single bill for bundled product and cloud usage
- Full IT control over infrastructure and upgrades for environments with regulatory/compliance concerns
- Long Term Service Release (LTSR) for platform predictability and up to 5+5 year support
- NEW Cloud workload provisioning now available with Hybrid Rights entitlement
Citrix Transition and Trade-up (TTU) program is a combination of both Transition and Trade-up and means moving current on-premises licenses to the cloud AND exchanging these licenses for a new, higher product edition. Learn more.
Citrix Growth Incentive Program
Purchase Citrix products from Ingram Micro during the program period to reach your goal and you will receive a 2% credit memo. Qualifying purchases must be made between 4/1/2022 - 6/30/2022. Any questions or to see if you qualify, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Citrix products or becoming a Citrix partner, contact:
Chris Dargie - Citrix Business Development Manager
+1-800-668-3450 x 55886