Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Complete the form to access the Cloud Innovator Conversations
Get the right support for your AWS business through award winning AWS programs
Did you know that Amazon Web Services (AWS) earned a 5-Star rating by CRN, in its 2021 Partner Program Guide? This annual guide provides a conclusive list of the most distinguished partner programs from leading tech companies. The 5-Star rating is awarded to an exclusive group of companies that go above and beyond with their partner programs and AWS was honored based on a range of investments made by the AWS Partner Network (APN) to help businesses build, market, and sell their products, services, and solutions. In CRN’s assessment, vendors are scored based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support, and communication.
“We are going to continue to do everything we can to ensure AWS Partners get the right support from our teams as fast as possible, that they have access to programs and benefits that matter to their business, and match the speed at which AWS and our Partners innovate,” says Doug Yeum, Head of Global Partner Organization at AWS and adds, “AWS Partners can expect to see us continue to invest in programs to support their evolving business models, accelerate innovation and growth together, and provide tools, benefits, and resources that make it easier for us to work together.”
Here is a summary of AWS Partner Programs & Resources:
- The AWS Solution Provider Program provides a tiered discount structure for qualifying participants to resell AWS services. AWS also offers a range of funding benefits, including investments to reduce AWS Partner costs to develop new solutions.
- Differentiation programs such as the AWS Competency Program validate and promote AWS Partners and their solutions in specialized areas across industries, use cases, and workloads.
- AWS Partner training and certification offers courses exclusively for Partners, steep discounts on certifications, and incentives for certification attainment.
- Programs such as the AWS ISV Partner Path provide tailored and accelerated engagement with AWS for businesses that build software on or integrate with AWS services.
- AWS Partner Marketing resources enable Partners to attract and reach new customers. This includes AWS Partner Marketing Central, a self-service tool that allows Partners to:
- Customize and launch solution-based campaigns.
- Search for an AWS preferred agency who offers cost-effective services.
- Access digital courses on marketing education or request the support of a virtual partner marketing manager.
AWS also collaborates with Ingram Micro Cloud to offer joint programs that build further capability and support for the partners in the channel. Here are a few of those program partners can tap into and get help with the AWS journey with their customers:
- Ingram Micro AWS Illuminate Program - Designed to deliver exclusive services, promotions, and offerings for qualified partners actively wanting to advance through the AWS Partner Network (APN). Please reach out to Maria Afzal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Logan Zue (Logan.Xue@ingrammicro.com) or visit our Ingram Micro AWS Illuminate webpage to sign up!
- ISV activate - Gives Ingram Micro cloud partners all the tools, resources, and connections they need to initiate the full potential if their cloud business. Activate is a unique ISV program that offers support to small companies, large corporations—and everything in between. From helping you build and optimize your offerings to increasing and diversifying your revenue streams, we deliver the end-to-end engagement you need to succeed.